Saturday, January 30, 2010

Palpitations Due To Anaemia Can An Ecg Show Ip Palpitations Due To Anxiety?

Can an ecg show ip palpitations due to anxiety? - palpitations due to anaemia

ok you say that I suffer from very bad anxiety and get the most of the related symptoms.yesterday usual, I went to the emergency department with palpitations and chest pain, the ID had no chest pain before the operation. had about 3 of the ECG and showed that a few palpitations, but doctors werent too worried. Palpitations, anxiety may appear on the ECG? or say, they are serious. in only 17th
any help would be very grateful!

4 comments:

Steve H said...

If an irregular heartbeat is shown an ECG.
I did something similar and came to the emergency room with anxiety and pain in the chest.
To be honest, the fear was much exaggerated, and chest pain.
However, I was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation.
Allow me two days, until my blood is diluted to reduce the risk of blood clots. I was not even for a few hours, move to exit my car was, was then drawn.
So, if you let them go home and say they have nothing to fear, I believe in them.

toripop said...

I have no medical knowledge on this point, unless I had an EKG last Christmas because she had difficulty breathing. Above all, I felt that I needed more air in me if necessary .. This feeling was not yours anyway because of all the fear and to my knowledge in the ECG.

native c said...

Of course!

answers said...

You can, but I assume you were referred to hospital by a GP, you should check with him / her. Take care

Post a Comment