Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Born Congratulation Card My Friend Is Pregnant - Can I Send A Congratulations Card And When?

My friend is pregnant - can I send a congratulations card and when? - new born congratulation card

Hello everyone,

I just found a friend of mine is pregnant and the first test is Friday. I have her and her husband a birthday card, but as it is about 6-8 weeks and I will send not only if something happens. Do you think I can send a card or a greeting card officially, I expect that if your child is born?

A bit morbid I know, but would be terrible to tempt fate!

Thank you all in advance!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

In fact, that I do not agree that you should wait. Is I think if it is convinced that she is pregnant, so obviously someone she wants her grief with the worst-case stock does not occur. Then show them that you are there for their good and bad, send a card now. Maybe stay away from cards that have pictures of babies in itself, and send a neutral, so that the content is more eloquent than the picture. Or the goal of further exploration and make it a "good discovery," have the cards, so it is less about the baby and most of the excitement and the newness of everything. Just a few ideas. They seem very good and caring friend and is looking forward to welcoming you!

Proud mum of Mia and baby #2 said...

Wait until after 12 weeks. Chance of a low abortion after the first 12 weeks. I had a miscarriage in 2005 and got the cards when he was 8 weeks along (Thanks to my mother, all say) and then when I had a miscarriage and whenever j 've seen these letters disturb me.

Proud mum of Mia and baby #2 said...

Wait until after 12 weeks. Chance of a low abortion after the first 12 weeks. I had a miscarriage in 2005 and got the cards when he was 8 weeks along (Thanks to my mother, all say) and then when I had a miscarriage and whenever j 've seen these letters disturb me.

Post a Comment