Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hurricane Harbor Coupons Any Magic Mountain Aficionados Here?

Any magic mountain aficionados here? - hurricane harbor coupons

I finally went in April. bought the season pass for me and my son. about $ 60 each. We were given a value coupon book for free. I paid $ 15 for parking.

He finally returned on Monday and used a coupon for the Port of hurricanes. I loved it. This time I decided that my map update includes parking. additional $ 50
half a tank of fuel will add. $ 20.

Well, I stole into the night. my backpack was a rock, BH again four years old swimsuit and towel. Then I realized that my passes and coupon books were there.

I called the Magic Mountain for a replacement. I charge $ 25 per card. If I blow, but only used if my card and I feel stupid to pay $ 50 to park at once.

Do you think it would be presumptuous if I asked them to reduce or waive the fee for? I thought I might pay a few dollars for a map and processing, but another $ 50? I think, to bring a copy of the report to the police. I think it would help?

I'm angry. I try not to think of any fraud, only it is alittle unfair. I know it's not their fault, it was stolen. I understand if it is lost at a card, but Gee. It is very expensive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment