Sunday, January 17, 2010

Atv Jack Motorcycle/ATV Jacks... Worth It? Opinions?

Motorcycle/ATV jacks... worth it? Opinions? - atv jack

I have to take a bike to my friend for Christmas. I do a lot of research and it seems that the craftsman more expensive at Sears is probably the best deal. Any other suggestions?

And my other question before I hit $ 200 if they do not even bother ... Is this a good thing to have? Use your bike? What do you do for the individual?

All ideas and opinions and suggestions would be awesome!

Thank you! =)

3 comments:

Turdman said...

Significance if it takes good care of your bike, and he did. I have one, so I have a cold ass every time I have a lubricant into the channel (once or twice per week) during the winter lol

It is a good thing would be if you have a wheel on the ground, especially if you have a large or larger motor cruiser had, I have a 250cc sport bike, so you can lift an end of do not worry, then lay strips of wood underneath.

If your friend is a mechanic of Motorcycle Maintenance, which may not be much for him. But surely if he does not ... Help! I checked the cooling of the color and the rear suspension so that it would be a good use: D

EDIT: Dow! Jack has done for me this Christmas. It is definitely make use if you have three motorcycles and one is in pieces. 1000/600cc above the ground by a chain lubricant would be a pain in the ****...

13 Trillion and counting said...

If you support a lot of his own, has been preserved in good use. You are doing the right thing getting more expensive. The cheapest is pure nonsense. I use regularly is female, but I have a good bike. Would you take me to your list? :-)

Dimo J said...

Occasionally, you have to take a bicycle wheel - the need to lift the wheel of the earth. I enjoy the other end and use a car factory on the bike.

Has your friend are you waiting for your own bike? If yes, a gun is useful. If not, then do not.

Post a Comment