Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kidney Pain Vs. Pulled Muscle Kidney Infection Vs. Pulled Muscle...?

Kidney Infection vs. pulled muscle...? - kidney pain vs. pulled muscle

Well, here's the summary. I took my 3rd up to 13 weeks. Since I had unexplained pain in the vaginal area. At first I thought it was just the cure, of course, but it goes on. Not constant, but sometimes it feels almost as if they Pressure in this area.

A few weeks ago I had a sense of urgency to urinate for a few days and then he disappeared.

Although I do not think that this was related in any way, I also happened to dizziness.

This morning I went to my kiddos (too young) in the circles of fun. I felt nothing, or tension.

This afternoon, I suddenly began experiencing back pain on both sides. Almost hurts to move, but it hurts when I'm at.

If the pain is present the fatigue of the muscles that quickly? A kidney infection may have symptoms that come and go as I asked?

Thoughts? (Do not ask me if I go ahead and pass to the horrible after-hours clinics, which actslly should now be in the emergency room or wait until Monday.)

10 comments:

aleks said...

with their symptoms, possible that his urinary tract infection. not in the kidneys. Symptoms include pain in the lower back or both sides, nausea and vomiting, fever and chills and a sense of urgency to urinate, but the song or painful. and after urination, which still feels like urinating more. Note: All the symptoms may be present. Go consult a doctor before it worsens. He will give you a prescription for an antibiotic most likely to have a whole week.

Kr_Princ... said...

Are not secure, stretch, but kidney problems usually show symptoms such as fever, so if you have a high temperature, go to the doctor as soon as possible. However, I do not think it is for kidney infections often affect both kidneys simultaneously. Anything is possible, but. Just check out, leave nothing undone in order to find out what is wrong.

JO said...

To give birth to only 13 weeks may actually a complication of childbirth. Maybe it's some kind of infection in the uterus or not well cleaned.

I would like to see OB / GYN as soon as possible. When you call for your appointment be sure to tell them when they gave birth and the problems it has with the pressure and pain in the vaginal area with back pain and dizziness.

Christin... said...

From what I hear, which include kidney infections, constant pain and throbbing. If your urine is normal (looks like bright yellow, not brown or red), could not foresee a kidney infection.
You should always consult a doctor, but I think it is safe to wait until Monday, when something changes.

saywhat said...

Nephritis, make sure to pick up antibiotics

MUHIL!!!... said...

Nephritis

gwu 11 said...

Kidney infections are not always to do with blood in urine .... only a strained muscle, but in order to verify the identity u do you have a urinary tract infection

Alexis said...

OW O Sorry

Denise W said...

I've always heard that you run a fever with a kidney infection. If you think you can wait until Monday, and the pain is so bad, then go ahead and wait. But if you're bad so bad that no one has or can not move then you may have to go before and to leave. When I was 16 I had a very bad pain in my right side, and I could not go when my mother to the doctor and sent me straight to the emergency room and only s is proved that a cyst on my ovary rupture. Even now, after 24 you still have sudden sharp pain in the side, but always assume that is what it is. I do not know if someone can help, but I hope you feel better. And congratulations on the new baby.

~Southern Girl~ said...

Low back pain in the kidney area usually means a kidney infection. It may also mean that you pulled a muscle. I want to go to the doc, monitor and ensure that nothing went wrong in the works. A quick move with the body can pull a muscle. I know! I was asked at work one day and was inclined to something on a lower shelf, and I came and pulled a muscle in his back, because I thought wrong. I could not work for a week, because I could not move! I had a kidney infection earlier and pain in lower back and had to go to the toilet. Still going to the doc and make sure that nothing is majorly wrong. Congratulations on the birth though!

Post a Comment