Thursday, February 18, 2010

Using Hp Scanner For Business Cards Is There Something I Can Do About My Printer Or Should I Replace It At This Point?

Is there something I can do about my printer or should I replace it at this point? - using hp scanner for business cards

I have an HP all-in-One is used for about 3 years and only rarely. The scanner works well, but not print correctly. What happened, I put a stupid decision for a certain type of paper used for printing of business cards, but the document is not my type of printer recommended and as I also think it would be nice if .. . Printed Well, after only the terrible color and line quality. I did everything for debugging and testing, and I've cleaned the contacts inside the cartridge and will not solve the problem. At this point, the cartridges are dry.
Is there a store which will be taken, have it from a cost so low, could? Or am I better off, always a new printer?
Thanks

1 comments:

SajoWind... said...

Soo, in a word, you screwed the printer by the media in the document is not supported.

* Sigh * Curiosity Killed the Cat. AGAIN.

Have you tried to buy a new cartridge and conducted the tests with the HP?

As far as I know, if you try a new color and apply the printer, the ink is dry and give a test to see if it works well, do so? Otherwise try.

If you have already done, get a new printer.

Post a Comment