Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does Ankylosing Spondylitis Disqualify You For The Army How Do I Pick A Career When All My Options Are Gone Due To Medical Issues?

How do I pick a career when all my options are gone due to medical issues? - does ankylosing spondylitis disqualify you for the army

I always wanted to be in police or military. About 5 months I was with ankylosing spondylitis and scoliosis exclude immedietely diagnosed conditions that the military and employment as a representative of the Federation or the police. How can I choose another career option? As many doubts that I will enjoy everything that is not much work in the field.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you visited www.kickas.org?
The largest free support group for people with ankylosing spondylitis.

Numb Nuts said...

Check to see if you can become a police dispatcher ... or together for a 911 work ... or driving a truck for local delivery

Post a Comment