Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tv Center 4.9 How Do I Stop The Winodws Media Center TV Guide Downloading?

How do I stop the Winodws Media Center TV guide downloading? - tv center 4.9

I had a TV tuner USB adapter on my computer a while ago, but no more. However, Windows Media Center still seems to believe he is there, and get every day and give me the opportunity to "Live TV", etc. (even if it does nothing).

Is there a way to deploy Media Center an hour before I installed my TV tuner, without a complete recovery?

Thanks

1 comments:

ashe1977 said...

Open Media Center and go to work, General Settings, then the automatic download options. Download Manual and click Save, and while the download directory.
I've only made 2 days in the equipment that the hell out of me trouble

Post a Comment