Saturday, February 13, 2010

Torturing Females I Hate Cihuahuas ? Paris Hilton Damn You Why Must Females Get One And Put Them In Thier Bag ? Animal Torture ?

I hate Cihuahuas ? Paris Hilton Damn You Why must females get one and put them in thier bag ? Animal Torture ? - torturing females

Types can not stand Paris Hilton walking around with a damn Chihuahua. I ask you to leave your dog at home or in the car, but insist that their dogs. Like a guide dog in your handbag? What happens if I take a shit too? Dogs seem miserable sack of shit. Hazerdous not go to a supermarket with care Chihuahua? There is a trend that's good for me and I hate to walk into stores and see handbags Dog advertising. It is the torture of animals, is not it? I know I'm just grunt. I hope you feel the same? Is it me or shit only white women in this? I mean, C'mon

8 comments:

Dreamer said...

I agree, this is a bad development, and it is also natural. Any behaviorist will tell you that it is psychologically dangerous place for the animal so high, instead walk on its four legs on the ground. These dogs are necessarily unpleasant, biting horror that no one wants to come, because they are so bad in the head. It is not only white girl well, I'm sorry, I work for a club and I had the black and Asian girls and their dogs, that too.

Peekablu... said...

It's pretty stupid. What happens when you pocket and forget, or someone steals? It also violates health regulations, if you go to a place with the food.

Hana said...

I agree that torture animals, but I doubt that there is nothing I can do about it

TexasRos... said...

Ok guys ..... Lighten up! I am a white woman ... I agree with you! But ... I have a black Labrador-chow mix dog. I have many friends ... and none of those ugly dogs! I think it should be done only for the rich girls?
BTW ... I do not know how Paris Hilton does not.

Shadow said...

I do not like it when people only use the bag would be used as a company, but also disturbs me when I think it looks cool.

wildiris... said...

I personally think it's cruel to think of a puppy tote in your purse, even when it holds a Poochie, everything is the dog of Paris Hilton is not stupid, especially his fetish s' is not the brightest bulb in the pack

anemonec... said...

I am a white woman and I would never do! I think it's disgusting not to mention degrading way to treat an animal. Guide dog of my foot! How stupid is that ?!?!?! Animal torture .... I do not know if I'm going so far, I think these dogs used to it. My dogs want to share with me the whole time, but the day is hot, leave to take the roast in the car while I'm racing .... Well, that torture animals.

makingth... said...

I LOVE Chihuahuas, but I agree - no animal accessories.

Post a Comment